Monday, August 9, 2010

It's that time again!

That time of the year has now reached us, that many parents wish would just disappear. With as much happiness and joy as this part of the year can bring, it can also bring a lot of headaches, pain, and broken wallets. Yes, that's right, it is time for school to begin. I personally have always loved the beginning of a new school year. It has always held excitment for me, and shortly after school starts, comes Halloween; the holiday that brings candy by the bucketfulls. Then Thanksgiving with all the wonderful sidedishes and heartburn, and finally Christmas. Yes, fall and winter have always been my favorite time of year, and since becoming a mom, I have enjoyed this time of year even more, but I also have dreaded it. IT'S EXPENSIVE! lol. My plan is to provide ways to shop without breaking the bank. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment