Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Walmart specials

Ok, so I'm sure many of you have a love/hate relationship with Walmart. We walk into the store for 1 item, walk out with $150 worth of stuff that really wasn't needed. I'm sure I'm not the only person to do this. Well, I guess what I have to say isn't going to help matters. Walmart has their annual back to school sale happening now, well, actually I think it already happened, and we are now at the clearance phase. This is always my favorite part of the sales. I just purchased a 12 piece dining set for an unbelievable price. The price for a 4-piece in the set is only $1.50! Yes, that's right! $1.50! They have the dining sets in 4 colors, orange, red/pinkish, green, and blue. I bought 1 4-piece in each color except blue because they were out of blue. :( So the grand total that I spent on plates, bowls, and cups, came to $13.50. An unbelievable price! Now I do have to admit, that these dishes are plastic, but with 2 small kids, plastic is always a good thing!

I also scored an awesome deal with bedding. I bought both of my kids new comforters and sheet sets - for twin beds -, and spent less than $25 for each set, and I bought myself a new set of sheets, since I didn't have any sheets that matched the new bedding I purchased at Christmas time. My sheets were $12.00, I believe, for a queen.

I also stocked up on school supplies, since crayons and pencils always seem to disappear. Hopefully these will actually stay where I put them.

Check out the awesome deals... you won't regret it (but your pocket book just might!)

No comments:

Post a Comment